Looking for FREE Marketing Help?
Due Date for Submissions: 1/29/2020
Tap into top talent from Texas universities to help your business, non-profit, or brand for FREE.
A professor is currently seeking companies and/or marketing problems or issues for students to work on from January to May for my marketing classes.
Classes either focus on digital or traditional marketing and student will deliver a full marketing plan (either traditional or digital, depending on the class) to the business and be fully guided by their professor.
1. Must be an existing business with revenue.
2. Availability from your organization’s team to interact with student teams on average 30 minutes a week for the duration of the project (14 total weeks)
3. A problem statement for which a marketing plan may be developed (ex. repositioning a brand, targeting a new customer segment, launching a new product, driving customer retention/loyalty, etc.)
If you are interested, please fill out the form below with:
– A one-paragraph description of your company
– A one-paragraph description of the marketing problem you are trying to solve
– Contact information for the project sponsor
All projects will be selected by students in late January/early February and not everyone who submits is guaranteed to be part of the program.