Message Boards

Tap into the Wisdom of the Crowd! Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our community around the world

Home Message Boards Women Helping Women What type of support you need from other business owners in your same area? Reply To: What type of support you need from other business owners in your same area?

• Deleted User

Deleted User
    March 16, 2023 at 12:30 am

What we need from other businesses in the area is inviting smaller scale/ newer businesses that do not have a facility, to utilize the spaces of already established businesses. Offering community events and support, and helping small business represent themselves is very important. Community Vendor events and Meetups help me a lot as a business owner. There are many ways to connect with people and network. I have even reached out to established businesses to place my products in their store. And I have products in a few places throughout the city of Los Angeles. I find it better to just put myself out there, I will call around similar like-minded established businesses and ask what they are offering. Connecting with the local Chamber of Commerce will get you connected with other businesses in the area. The Meetup app is a good resource to network and meet people. You may be surprised who may show up to an event if you decide to create a group on the app. Eventbrite lists events every week for vendor events and networking mixers.